Bryan is a proud papa bear and wanted me to post this! Yes, that is a snuggie (as seen on TV) that he's wearing. We got this for Christmas! He's a very creative daddy and I am never sure what him and Anna will come up with. They other day they were pretending to roast a duck (Winston's new toy) with Anna's new kitchen of which had a very imaginative concoction to pour over it! FYI - The snuggie is quite versatile and can also be used as a monk attire or for an Obi-Wan Kenobi costume from Star Wars. (I've mentioned Star Wars twice in one week but we're not big Star Wars fans or anything and I even had to Wikipedia how to spell Obi-Wan Kenobi. Don't think I've ever seen his name in writing before!)
2 comments:
i don't even know what to say about this picture. i'm speechless..
This is hilarious. :) I'd say he's smitten. :)cool dad.
Post a Comment