So often I have to remind myself that Anna is adopted. I am amazed at how perfectly she fits into our family. But a struggle I had when she was a newborn was the fact that I couldn't breastfeed her. I wanted the very best for my babe and felt like I couldn't provide it for her. As far as research is concerned I thought, "What if I am causing her to have ear infections since breastfeed babies have less ear problems?" But God is so good and knew my heart and I don't really remember making this struggle or feeling of guilt a matter of prayer. Almost every time we've gone to the doctor for well visits (since she's rarely sick) the doctor comments on how great her ears look! She even went through a short season of having an ear thing where she kept playing with her ears and people would ask me if her ears were bothering her. I kept telling people she just liked her ears because she honestly did and there were no ear problems.
Once again God showed his kindness! Why am I surprised?!
2 comments:
God is so good, isn't He?
that's an awesome testimony, angie.
check out my blog today. i'm having a giveaway!
lora
She is awesome. I love that little girl. :-)
Hey, I tagged you...http://blackdressredwagon.blogspot.com/2009/10/tagged.html
heehee
Post a Comment