Friday, October 24, 2008

One Month Old

Anna loves little hats on cold days.
Bathtime is fun!

Anna on her one month birthday!

First trip to the park!

Driving to the park we realized we have to get a bigger car sometime.
Winston had to ride in the front seat. That really confused him.

Winston loves the new pup in the pack.
He brought her a burp cloth and decided to take a nap with her.
How sweet!
Milestone this week - Anna rolled over twice during two separate tummy times. The doctor said it was involuntary but her mom was still impressed.

2 comments:

Lora said...

she is so adorable! what a cutie. soon, she'll have another little friend up here in charlotte. i am a week late now...check my blog for the details.. take care, lora

sarah bess said...

I'm so proud of you guys! She looks so smooth and kissable. I imagine the grandparents are in heaven. I know how you-all contend for promises. I'm sure it took many hours before the throne to get to this place.