Waiting to open her huge box that was just several boxes wrapped one after the other with clues leading her to her dollhouse.
The dollhouse was mine as a kid. We attempted to entirely redo it for Anna. While Anna was at school I was secretly working in Ken & Donna's garage stripping the old wallpaper and repainting it. But I didn't get everything done that we would have liked because she had walking pneumonia before the holidays hence missing school. It turned out great though thanks for Bryan sneaking over to his parents plus Ken & Donna's help.
So this is our new piece of furniture.
She is enjoying it! I love hearing her play with her princess/Barbies. Oh, we did have a prince enter the mix this week. At night Anna loves to play with her daddy and this week Bryan has officiated weddings between the prince and the princess of the day. At the end the ceremony the groom doesn't kiss the bride though but gives her a hug or a hand shake. ;)
Sweet memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment