Sunday, June 30, 2013

Father's Day Event #2

 My all time favorite pictures are ones where not everyone is looking at the camera and the moment is caught. Love Anna's expression here! She's giggling at her Grandmama.
 I have to say I am a blessed woman having two men in my life that I love. What a rare treasure in this day and time and I thank God for this gift from Him. For years it was just my dad who I have to say did a fabulous job as a dad especially during what I think are the most important years of a girls life - the teenage years. I felt super loved by him and I treasured our times on father/daughter dates and simply hanging out. Then several years later came the love my life, Bryan, whose the totally compliment to me.

Glad we were able to celebrate their roles as father's all together! And glad we were able to be silly together!

No comments: