Monday, January 14, 2013

Missing Winston



Many of you know that several days before Christmas we found out Winston had a tumor in his stomach and didn't have much time. Anna had bought Winston a present from the little Christmas shop at school so we let her give it to him right away. These are some of the last pictures we took of him. He made it right past Christmas which was our prayer and now is in heaven. Gosh, it was a hard day putting him down. We sure miss him. And even though it's been a few weeks I still find myself looking for him every time I walk in the door. He was a great dog with an awesome personality or should I say dogality! We got one of the best when we got him!

1 comment:

Lora said...

i'm so sorry, angie. i know how much you loved your dog. :( praying for you!! lora