This was taken as we were dropping Anna off at her grandparents' for the night. Anna had her own date with her G-Daddy and Gigi!
So Bryan and I had a night all to ourselves! I've said it before and I'll say it again - We need time to ourselves and treasure when we get it. I love being in love after almost 13 years of marriage! I value this in my life and don't take it for granted. And God gets the glory for this because without Him I wonder what our marriage would look like. For those who know our story, we can only attribute our getting married to Him. He put us together and He is what holds us together. Unconditional love is a beautiful thing!
1 comment:
so glad y'all got to have a date night! that first photo of you two is SO good! what a cute couple. :)
Post a Comment