Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Transition

Bryan rightly said about this picture, "Beautiful!" He was referring to Anna being asleep which is something valued all the more now that she is in her big girl bed and testing her new found freedom.


I am in love with her new bed. I wanted her to have an antique bed and during my rare ventures to antique stores I never could find one I liked. Even my online searches were unsuccessful. But God knew and gave me the desires of my heart. My grandmother found this one FOR FREE. She was at the RIGHT place at the RIGHT time. Thank you, Lord, for giving me the desires of my heart and saving me money and time in the search.


Wish the picture showed her cute IKEA damask bedspread that we got on clearance and matches her curtains. That will be for a later time.



This was taken before her last nap in her crib. She never learned to climb out but was running out of room so we made the move.

1 comment:

Lora said...

i LOVE that new bed! God is so good. :)