Monday, September 6, 2010

Divine Appts

Bryan & I with Paul & Michelle

I love going places when you know the Lord is sending you. Our time at The Call was great. We loved standing in agreement with the saints in worship and prayer! And the Lord opened the door for some divine appointments for us. We met with Paul & Michelle, a couple we first heard about through our adoption consultant's blog in '09 when they adopted their daughter. We felt an immediate connection with them - first, because of adoption but secondly, through their kindred spirits. Love how this happens! I've never cold called anyone so this was a first but definitely the Lord. They prayed for us and they also connected us to the guy who heads up the House of Prayer (HOP) at their church and his wife that works with him. They prayed with us! Then they introduced us to their pastor and his wife from The Rock of Roseville, the church we attended and felt so at home at when out in California the first time to adopt Anna. They prayed with us, too. And finally the guy that initially started their HOP at their church who has since moved from California to start a HOP in Liberty, Kansas was also at The Call. He prayed with us. These meetings happened effortlessly which seems to show how it was the Lord. A huge thanks to Paul & Michelle for standing with us and their willingness to ask for prayer on our behalf. Can't say I've ever gone cross country to a place to pray. In faith, I am anticipating the Lord doing great things in our lives and our nation!

2 comments:

Lora said...

so glad you had such a wonderful time. i prayed for y'all!!!
ps-check out my blog - i'm having a giveaway! :) lora

Salt Racer said...

It was such a great time in the spirit and we were so happy to meet you two. I hope you had a good time on the rest of your trip!