So the background has been changed for all the grandparents considering none of you could get to the blog. Here are a couple of pictures welcoming you back to Anna's blog world!
man, is she cute!!! and i love her hair that way. you'll notice on my blog that i fix ruth's hair that way all the time! that's the only way it'll stay put. if i put a little clip or bow in, she'll take it off! haha... and i love your new blog background. it's so you! :) lora
Even though I could get into the other "new" background, I like this one much better. The other was too busy for my old eyes. But, the pics of that girl are always so cute. Love these, of course. Hope you're both feeling better. Love ya, Di
2 comments:
man, is she cute!!! and i love her hair that way. you'll notice on my blog that i fix ruth's hair that way all the time! that's the only way it'll stay put. if i put a little clip or bow in, she'll take it off! haha...
and i love your new blog background. it's so you!
:)
lora
Even though I could get into the other "new" background, I like this one much better. The other was too busy for my old eyes. But, the pics of that girl are always so cute. Love these, of course. Hope you're both feeling better. Love ya, Di
Post a Comment