Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Thanks Michael, Jeanette & Evan for having all of us over to celebrate Father's Day! I was great fun and nice & relaxing!
A happy dad makes for a happy father's day! I feel like our family is blessed in so many ways. Where does one begin? Bryan is truly an awesome husband which I thinks makes an awesome father. He is a great provider, strives to have peace and unity in our home which is a beautiful thing and wants us to know we are loved by him. We laugh a lot and enjoy the little moments in life. I couldn't have asked for a better daddy for Anna and I am so glad I get to share parenthood with him!
Evan is so cool!

I love watching Anna play dress-up. She gets tickled with herself which brings a smile to my face, too.

No comments: