So Thursday I was busy with laundry and packing for my 11th wedding anniversary trip to Asheville not to mention getting Anna set to stay with her grandparents that there was no time to type out my Thursday thanks. But at least it was in my heart!
I am thankful for our time with Moses Achola, our dear friend and team member with Lifeschool from Nakuru, Kenya. I stand in awe of God and the connections He's given to us around the world. About 7 years ago when Lifeschool was just at its inception we had no idea the high quality people we would come in contact with and become friends. Moses is one of these people. God literally made the way for him to come to the US to translate all Lifeschool material in a three week period. In between his time we were able to hang out with him.
Something interesting that happened on the first day I was going to see Moses is I was reading about the Moses in scripture. It stated how he was the most humble man on earth. I had never noticed that before and this could be said of our friend Moses as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment