She's still cruising, climbing and most of all talking. Last week she added "duck" to her vocabulary which consist of dog, mama, dada, ey for hey, Anna with the emphasis on the "na" and the occassional book.
Last year around this time we found a clover like this at the park. It was the only one we saw amongst the entire park which is huge. It reminded us again of Horton going diligently after the clover because after all "a person is a person no matter how small." Soon after finding the clover we went on our trek to California to get our little "who." She's precious!
Then today while having some much needed family time we found this one clover on our walk at the park. Was like yet another kiss from God. It was unexpected but cherished. I am so grateful that God loves me and does little things like this for me especially when I am not looking for it.
Does my heart good.
Then today while having some much needed family time we found this one clover on our walk at the park. Was like yet another kiss from God. It was unexpected but cherished. I am so grateful that God loves me and does little things like this for me especially when I am not looking for it.
Does my heart good.
1 comment:
I'm so glad that sweet Anna's here to enjoy life with you and to be cherished. I so wish every child on the planet was as adored.
Post a Comment