We had our first get-away since Anna was born. We didn't realize how much we needed our alone time until we were there. I whole heartedly agree that mom and dad alone time makes for a better family! Couldn't wait to get home to our girl though.
Callaway Gardens had an amazing deal. For $100 we got a room for the night, entrance to the gardens, golfing, bike rentals, boat rental, and tennis. If anyone goes, be sure to ask for a "renovated room" and the deal is called the "stimulus package." The room wasn't the fanciest one we've ever stayed in but all and all it was well worth the price.
1 comment:
That's awesome!! I can't believe that price. That included golf??? Graham's ears perked up at that! You guys are just too cute. And can I just say that you are such a kindred spirit? Only a kindred spirit would blog that blooming flowers make her heart flutter. Love ya, girlie.
Post a Comment